"I seem to have caught you." I said, to which he graciously admitted.
"Tis an unfortunate time however as I have work to do and you're of no help." and then he replied, "Ah, but that's not what you say to a guest, unintended or not."
And I am forced to convene, "That's true. Then perhaps you could stage an escape seeing as I've 'caught' you after all and you are not my guest by your own willing means."
"But then to catch me you had to lure me here first."
"Once again that is the sad truth, I kept sleep at bay for too long and then embraced cold air after. But I really must work and you are making me impatient." Thus, annoyed with his smug air, I took him by the neck and left him at sleep's door. Ah, Actifed, my friend...
...
Yesterday was caps day to which I graciously forgot to blog so as not to add visual pressure to any surprise remnants of readers or lurkers I have left.
I have much work to do. Work which has sneakily piled up while I turned my back on it to live life. Nasty, nasty... and yet it is today that Mr. Flu has chosen to rendezvous with me. Nasty, nasty..
And in a sick way (ha ha), I do actually enjoy posting this nonsense that comes to me most often when I am ill.
Well, this line is my last deep breath attempt at living life before sticking my head back into that pile I must take care of.


|